About Me

My photo
Senility Prayer God grant me The senility to forget the people I never liked The good fortune to run into the ones that I do And the eyesight to tell the difference

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 03 — Something you have to forgive yourself for.


Honestly there is nothing and I do mean nothing I need to forgive me for. I truly believe that once I ask the Great Spirit to forgive my transgressions, I leave them there. For me what's the point of asking and you keep holding on to whatever it was? I can forgive you (well most of you) for the things you may have done that affected me, but I learned many moons ago, if you hold on to crap you will stay in the toilet. Have I done some wrong shyt, you bet your sweet bippies I have. Some of it I knew was wrong when I did it and it did bring me a moment of pleasure. Right now on my face book page up there where most of you have a bunch of pictures you have been tagged in) I am blasting NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT ONCE BROUGHT A SMILE TO YOUR FACE. Some of my wrong shyt brought a smile to my face so I don't regret doing it. Did I need to ask for forgiveness, Yeap, but I don't have that kind of power, only the Great Spirit does, so that's who I ask.

Now that I think about it, What would there be to forgive of myself? When I knowingly did some foul shyt that brought me pleasure. Would I do it again? Some of it I perhaps already have, so would I need to keep forgiving me for the same crap that I will perhaps do again. I tend to look at the big picture of thing. Since The Great Spirit knows every hair on my head, Since before I entered life this time, The Great Spirit knows what I will do all of this life, so to say I need to FORGIVE me for something is like saying the Great Spirit doesn't know what he is doing. I know He Knows so He didn't make no mistakes when He sent me here. So Day number 3 is a wash cause ain't nothing here now or ever that I need to forgive me for..Waiting on day number 4

1 comment: